ננופיקס תאור באנגלית Nanofix
Antimicrobial agent for up to 90 days
How it Works:
When applied to a surface or incorporated into a material, the material creates a Micro-biostatic Antimicrobial Coating on the surface that inhibits odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
The Micro-biostatic Antimicrobial Coating forms a protective surface protectant by forming a nano bed of spikes that disrupts the microorganism's membrane resulting in the loss of energy in the microbe and its demise. This new technology provides a perfect approach to inhibiting microorganisms without the use of unsafe heavy metals or poisons. This mode of action is entirely unique to other antimicrobials.
The molecule is made up of several sections:
- One end of the molecule forms a strong bond to the surface it is applied on or into. The surface can be either porous or non-porous.
- The other end of the molecule forms a microscopic bed of nails that stand straight up from the surface. This nano bed of nails disrupts the microbe's membrane resulting in its demise. All of this takes place without the use of heavy metals or poisons.
Because Microbiostatic Antimicrobial Coating’s methodology mechanically disrupts the membrane of the microbe, no microbial resistance "superbugs" are ever created from the treatment.
The key function of the molecule is the long chain of atoms that make up the spike that are large enough to pierce the cell walls of various microbes. Being only about one thousandth the diameter of a human hair, they are too small to harm large cells in mammals. These chains of atoms carry a strong positive charge that attracts negatively charged bacteria.
Because we accomplish all of this without the use of poisons or metals and do not create microbial resistant strains, we are the 'Green' solution to inhibit microbial growth.
We address the two main ecological concerns associated with leaching antimicrobials: bleeding harmful toxins into the environment and the generation of adaptive organisms (superbugs).
Q: What happens to The product after a treated garment is thrown away or discarded?
A: A shirt treated with this technology and placed in a landfill will break down to basic components in about five years: carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, and silicon dioxide (sand or quartz) from which it was derived.
This product is the most environmentally friendly and user friendly antimicrobial on the market!
Benefits in highlights:
- EPA Registered for a long list of uses and applications
- Odorless and colorless
- Highly durable
- Water based
- Long term prevention of a wide range of microbial growth
- Protects a wide range of surfaces both porous and non-porous
- Can be wiped, sprayed or misted on virtually any surface and dries rapidly
- No off-gassing
Benefits in detail
- The material performs without diffusion or leaching off the applied substrate.
- Bound technology – unlike conventional disinfectants, poisons, phenols or heavy metals, our
technology performs while bound to the applied surface (substrate).
- Residual Efficacy – Unlike other antimicrobials, our product's efficacy remains for a long period of time. Our products specifies reapplication every 90 days and has been independently tested for 100 standard washes.
- Porous and Non porous Surfaces – Our technology allows for both porous and nonporous materials.
- Effective against a wide array of odor causing bacteria, fungi and mold.
- No Super Bugs – There is no known or anticipated risk for microbes to mutate to a Super Bug.
This is due to the bound technology. Other technologies work by "uploading" into the microorganism resulting sometimes in a mutation of the original microorganism.
- Shelf Life -1 year shelf life or longer unopened. Once opened, use in 1 year.
- Ease of Use – The product can be applied in or on most substrates.
- Safety – It is a completely water-based formulation. It is easily used by field personnel using a basic backpack sprayer. It has a long safety record with many manufacturers. Neither product uses heavy metals, arsenic, tin, phenols or poisons.
- Green – The products breaks down to carbon dioxide, nitrous dioxide and silicon dioxide.